Administration & Quadrangle (1942 to 1952 – present)

Above, circa 2012. The large lawn at the top left is the site of the Male Department (1872-1975).  Burns Cottage (1900-1988) stood to the right of that, where there is now a parking lot.

Below: Looking north, northwest, pre-Quadrangle. The Quadrangle was fitted in around the water tower and between the Female Department (1859-1968) (top) and Male Department (bottom). The chapel (1891-1950) chapel (center) was demolished to make room for the final section of the Quadrangle. This arrangement continued for a quarter century, until the Female Department was torn down in 1968.